Where God calls, he also sends enablers. We’re so grateful to God for our Partners who have allowed God to use them to play their part in CWR’s calling. Without their partnership – prayer and generous gifts – we wouldn’t be able to build God’s Kingdom by equipping His church and serving His followers.
Maybe you use our Daily Bible Reading notes, have been encouraged by our Church programme resources or have discovered something new on one of our courses – then can we invite you to pass on that encouragement and help us reach more people hungry for God?
Becoming a CWR Partner means you join the family and help us with our work, which includes:
- Sending more than 60,000 Bible reading notes to people in prisons and young offenders institutes in the UK and in Australia annually.
- Developing Christian education and training programmes, from one-day courses to University validated courses in Biblical counselling.
- Sending valuable resources to church leaders and pastors in the developing world
- Producing digital resources for young adults to help build tomorrow’s Church.
Partnership is two-way and we enjoy building connections with all our Partners.
- Our CEO Mick Brooks will be in touch with your every 3 months, sending an update letter sharing exciting new developments with you and including you in our prayers and newest plans.
- We enjoy the chance to pray for our Partners. As you pray for us – we’ll pray for you. Send us what you’re petitioning God about.
- We’ll send you our Prayer Track publication - a daily guide focusing intercession on the work of CWR and the wider Christian world.
Making a regular donation to CWR will enable us to strengthen God’s church and reach the broken.
For more details on becoming a Partner please contact:
or 01252 784709