Led by Ros Derges and Lynette Brooks
Are you involved in leading other women? Do you have a formal role, or are you exploring the possibilities for women’s ministry in the future?
The Woman to Woman
course is designed for women of all ages and backgrounds who want to help and minister to other women – whether on a one-to-one basis, leading small groups, or with responsibility for church or area-wide groups.
Understand more of God’s design and purposes for women, and how He has designed you with your own character and gifting.
The teaching will also provide insight into the influences of personality – your own, and of others – using the MBTI tool. This course is brimming with opportunities to learn, grow spiritually, develop your gifts and inspire vision.
This residential week, set in the beautiful location of Waverley Abbey House, enables women to come from near and far, and take time out of their lives to reflect, hear God, and be inspired.
Arrival on Monday from 10.30am for registration. The first session will start at 11.30am. The course ends on Friday at approximately 2.00pm, after lunch.
On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday sessions begin at 9.00am and the evening sessions end at 9pm (except Friday which will end around 2pm).
How to Book
a booking form and post it to us or call 01252 784719
(Mon-Fri 9am–4.30pm) with your debit/credit card details.
Quotes from previous participants
- 'I am going home changed'
- 'The exceptional quality of the teaching and the personal interest taken in every individual'
- 'Helped me to grow and see more of who I am in Christ. Given me resources and tools to reflect on how to channel God's love and care to others. I have learned so much about myself that has challenged me to step out boldly and "go for it" for God'
- 'This has been a life changing experience for me'
- 'The course has helped me to develop so many insights into myself, God and others and in turn I have been able to use what I have learned in very practical situations and see fruits already. I am more confident in my faith, in my inner self and am very excited about the future God has destined.'
- 'I feel this course has revolutionised my ability to minister to others in a real, effective and eternal way.'
- 'Fulfilling.. . empowering... helped me to identify Gods purpose for my life'
- 'equipped me with practical skills, spiritual insights, understanding of human behaviour'